Welcome to our Products and Services Information Page

My Texas Insurance offers a variety of personal and commercial lines to fit your insurance needs. Once you review this informational page and decide what you need, please make sure to Get A Quote!

Automobile insurance covers damage to your vehicle, damages and injuries you cause if you hit someone else, and much more. Check out the different types of coverage we offer below and get a personalize auto insurance quote.


Bodily Injury Liability

Covers you if you're at fault in an accident

Bodily injury liability: Pays medical bills and lost income (up to your limits) if you hit someone and they're injured. This covers anyone in the accident, plus legal fees if you're taken to court as a result of the incident.

Property damage liability

Pays for damages (up to your limits) to someone else's vehicle and/or property.



Covers events beyond your control

Comprehensive coverage protects your vehicle against fire, theft, vandalism, hitting an animal, glass breakage, or weather and acts of nature. Deductibles start at $50 and go up to $2,500.


This coverage pays to repair or replace your damaged vehicle if you collide with another object, including vehicles, curbs, trees, etc. Collision covers you regardless of fault and also subject to a deductible.

Uninsured/Underinsured Bodily Injury (UMBI)

Covers your injuries if someone else hits you and cannot cover the loss
UMBI covers you and your passengers (up to your limits) if you're injured in an accident and the at-fault driver has no insurance or not enough insurance.

Uninsured/Underinsured Motorist Property Damage (UMPD)

Covers your vehicle damage if someone else hits you and cannot cover the loss to replace your vehicle (up to your limits), if you're hit by a driver with not enough insurance or none at all.

Medical payments or Personal Injury Protection (PIP)

Covers your injuries, funeral expenses, and more.
If you're in an accident, medical payments will pay for medical and funeral expenses (up to your limits). Medical payments can also cover your family members or passengers, regardless of fault. PIP is the same medical limit coverage with the addition of compensating for lost wages due to an injury.


Roadside assistance

Helps you if you are stranded on the road. We will cover the cost of labor due to lockout, flat tire, empty gas tank, battery dies, etc. You are responsible for paying for the actual item (such as a new tire or gas).

Rental car reimbursement

Rideshare coverage

For Uber, Lyft, and other rideshare drivers. Does not include food delivery such as pizza delivery (Delivery drivers must purchase coverage through commercial auto).

What Does Homeowners Insurance Cover?

Homeowners insurance covers so much more than just your house. Homeowners also covers other structures on your property (barn, shed, fence), your belongings (furniture, clothes, electronics), lawsuits, and even temporary living expenses during home repairs. And yes, these coverages come standard at no extra cost. Check out the different types of coverage we offer below and get a personalize homeowners insurance quote.


These are the basic homeowners insurance coverages and come standard in your homeowners policy.

Dwelling coverage

Covers damage to your house and attachments
Dwelling coverage pays for damage to your house and anything permanently attached to it, including your garage, roof, chimneys, attached deck, countertops, cabinets, flooring, vanities, etc. This also includes your swimming pool.

Other structures

Covers structures not permanently attached to your house

Other structures coverage includes unattached garages, gazebos, decks, patios, sheds, pergolas, fences, driveways, etc.

Personal Property

Covers your contents if they're stolen or damaged

Personal property covers just about all of your belongings if it's damaged or stolen. This can include electronics, furniture, clothes, tools/power equipment, and more. Certain items such as jewelry, art, firearms, antiques, musical equipment, computers, and photography equipment have sub-limits that can overall be increases as unscheduled, or you can itemize each piece under a “floater”. Floaters typically have a $0 deductible and cover off-premise mysterious disappearance. All we need is an appraisal within 6 months or a receipt of purchase.

Loss of use

Covers temporary living expenses

If your home is damaged from a covered loss and your dwelling in uninhabitable, loss of use covers hotel, rent, and food expenses above what you'd normally pay.

Personal liability

Covers lawsuits against you

If someone sues you or a family member you live with (for injuries or damage to their property), personal liability will pay for your lawyer, court fees, and certain damages you have to pay, subject to your policy.

Medical payments

Covers injuries on your property

Medical payments coverage pays for medical bills if someone else is hurt at your home or on your property.


You can add any of these coverages to customize your policy based on your needs.
Sewer and Drain (Water back-up)

Personal injury

Residence Glass

Marring and Metal Roof Materials

Extended Slab Access Coverage for Pipe Burst (home must be 19 years or newer)


Perils are really just things that can damage your house, other structures on your property, and your belongings.

What's typically covered: Lightning, Fire and smoke, Tornadoes, Power surges, Damage from the weight of ice, snow, or sleet, Windstorms and hail, Hurricane, Theft, Explosions (e.g., aerosol can or gas grill), Vandalism and riots, Car/aircraft crashing into your home, Falling trees or other objects, Water damage (from wind lifted shingles causing leaking roofs, bursting pipes, or broken appliances, but not floods)

What's not covered

Flood (can be purchased as a separate policy), Earthquakes, landslides, and mudslides, Sinkholes and other earth movement related issues, and tree roots causing foundation issues.


If your roof is old and simply needs to be replaced, no insurance policy will cover it. But, if that same old roof were damaged in a storm and heavy winds ripped off shingles, then it'd be covered.

Expected events = not covered

Unexpected events = covered

We define insurance as an “Unforeseen loss caused by a covered peril”.

Flood Insurance

Not covered by home insurance, this is a great option if you live in a flood plain. This policy covers “water up” from rising water due to acts of nature. Coverage is written through the National Flood Program and coverage goes up to $250,000 for residence dwellings and $500,000 for commercial buildings. Personal property is covered up to $100,000 for residences and $500,000 for businesses. There is a required 30 day wait period from policy issue unless required by your mortgage company upon newly acquired real estate.

Boat Insurance

Need insurance for your boat? We insure bass boats, sailboats, pontoons, powerboats and pretty much all other watercraft up to $350k in value and 50 feet long.


If your motorcycle is legal, we’ll likely insure it. If Here are some of the common vehicles we insure: Cruisers, Customized motorcycles, Mopeds, Scooters, Dirt bikes, Vintage and antique motorcycles, Sport and high performance motorcycles. Call us to see if you have an eligible unique motorcycle.

RV/5th Wheel

Recreational RV insurance is the best RV insurance for you if you don’t live in your RV year-round (or claim it as your primary residence). This provides insurance for your RV inside and out while you’re driving or parked at a campsite.

Full-timer’s RV insurance is the best RV policy for you if you live in your RV. You’ll still get insurance on your RV and the same coverages as you would with recreational insurance. But you can add more coverages that feel more homeowners-like.

General Liability:

Accidents, injuries, and lawsuits happen. General Liability protects your business for those 'just in case' moments, with coverage for medical bills and property damage.
What it covers: Bodily injury and property damage, Personal and advertising injury, Products & completed operations, Medical bills.

Professional Liability:

If you give professional advice or provide a professional service (e.g. consultants, accountants, writers, designers, etc.) you should consider professional liability insurance. It provides protection if you’re sued for negligence if your client claims you failed to perform your professional services. What it covers: Liability arising out of an error or omission in performing professional services, Claims of negligence, Claims for libel and slander arising from services, Damages and legal defense costs.

Workers Compensation

Workers comp protects your business from medical bills and a portion of lost wages for an employee who becomes injured or ill as a result of the work environment (e.g. lifting heavy equipment, fire or explosion, slipping on a wet surface, etc.) What it covers: Sick as a result of the job, Hurt on the job.

Business Owners Policy

General Liability PLUS additional coverage for buildings (if owned), business property/contents, business income, and more!

Commercial Auto Insurance

Coverage for all types of businesses: from general contractors, to long haul, to food trucks!

Buy Sell/Key Man Insurance

Protects the business when losing a valuable business partner or employee. This coverage will provide a tax free payout so you can spend time hiring, training, and getting back on your feet after suffering a significant loss.

Health Insurance

From group plans to individual plans, we can assist you, your business, or your family in choosing the rights plan at an affordable price. If you need assistance with the Affordable Health Care Act and see if you qualify, just give us a call!

Life Insurance/Mortgage Protection

Life insurance is your financial safety net and can help your family maintain the lifestyle they've grown to love and provide longer-lasting financial security. Your family can use it to help pay for funeral expenses, housing costs, medical bills not covered by health insurance, children's college, debts and just about anything else they may need. Simply put: life insurance can remove many of your financial worries.

Starting at only $12/month, life insurance and mortgage protection are more affordable than ever. We offer both term to permanent Life products, starting at $5,000 all the way up to $10,000,000.

Pet Insurance

Protect your furry friends! Acting like a health insurance reimbursement plan for pets, we cover up to 90% reimbursement for sickness and injury, subject to your deductible. We also can provide coverage for routine work as well!